Old 28-03-2006, 06:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Richard

Default Rhein Moonlight

This past weekend I came home with a nice little zygopetalum-type plant in
spike. The label on the plant says Zspm. Rhein Moonlight. Okay, a
Zygosepalum hybrid, I thought.

Did a grex search for Zygosepalum Rhein Moonlight on the RHS website - not
listed.

Did a google search. Found a lot of confusion, no answers.

Searching by "Rhein Moonlight" + orchid gave me references to:

Zygopetalum Rhein Moonlight -- not on the RHS website
Zygosepalum Rhein Moonlight
Galeopetalum Giant "Rhein Moonlight" -- the only one I could find on the
RHS site - Zygopetalum Arthur Elle x Galeottia grandiflora

Now I'm not sure what I've got... is there anyone out there who can
enlighten me?

Richard