Old 28-03-2006, 05:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default It's Here

"madgardener" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

What's with all the ................... ?

alright, in all the years I've written on this newsgroup, you didn't
notice that sometimes I just put in a series of dots to indicate pause,
quiet, reflection? never mind. I still love ya. inquiring mind wanted to
know and there youse has it. it was a pregnant pause after my statement.
and it's not that I am overwhelmed with the impending things, Doug, just
resigned and resolved to continue doing what I have always done these last
decades. I steward my corner of earth, I am minimizing things, I'm
teaching myself to not be the typical stereotype of amerikan consumer, I'm
concerned about what's happening, but other than voting, I don't think one
person can do much, it will take way MORE of us to change things, and like
Carl 1 lucky Texan said, the earth has done what it damn well wanted to
with or without the extra fleas on her back for millennia. I read the
article, I'll go get the issue after I tackle a project I'm intent on
finishing TODAY before I even venture outside into the incredible Spring
that is bursting up here in Fairy Holler on the ridge, and afterwards, I
will sit down and share with my friends who garden around the country and
world.

and that........................is that! LOL
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain which is shrouded in clouds intent on North Carolina and onwards,
in Eastern Tennessee where it's already 60o

OK. :-) I just think there's a certain beauty to languages. It's so sad to
see them raped and hacked up.