Old 28-03-2006, 11:19 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default Damn agapanthus

In article ,
"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote:

I just wanted you all to know that nothing kills agapanthus & the only way
to remove them is by axe & shovel + a weekend of digging. No way did I think
it would be so strenuous there roots just keep on going, I have decided they
should only be in a pot.

But just *think* of all those Pilates classes you don't have to go to now!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"... if *I* was buying a baby I'd jolly well make sure it was at
least a two-tooth!"
Mary Grant Bruce, The Houses of the Eagle.