Old 29-03-2006, 02:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Default Time for Cattleya to bloom?

Even for the "medium-sized" ones you could be looking at several years if
you're growing them indoors and aren't experienced with cattleyas. Make
sure they get lots of light. Do any of them have sheaths at the top of the
pseudobulb, or can you see the remains of an old inflorescence? If so then
they're blooming size already. If not be prepared for a wait.
-danny

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi. I just bought a few 6 - 7 inch tall potted Cattleya orchids.
I'm wondering approximately how long will it take for them to bloom
(they will be indoors)?