Old 29-03-2006, 02:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos

Default Time for Cattleya to bloom?

Very good Mick! (LOL) I love it.

Cheers

John

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
John,

Ages' plants will flower in another 2 years 3 months 14 days. Cattleyas
are 4 years from flask opening to blooming.

Mick

============================

"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
Mick, you are always so positive!

Let's put the question another way - how long since deflasking has your
Cattleya var coerulea Mariauxi x self taken to flower? (By the way,
lovely flower.)

This might give agesofmyst a better idea of how long he might have to
wait.

Cheers

John

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
Ages,

My Cattleya var coerulea Mariauxi x self bloomed 2 weeks ago.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...auxiself05.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi. I just bought a few 6 - 7 inch tall potted Cattleya orchids.
I'm wondering approximately how long will it take for them to bloom
(they will be indoors)?