Old 29-03-2006, 04:31 PM posted to austin.gardening
Cindy

Default Seeds

Jonny typed:
"Cindy" wrote in message
. com...
Jonny typed:
Yes, and Dollar General is selling seed packets at 4 for dollar.
Includes typical garden vegtables, and various decorative flower
varieties.

Well, most of Walmart's are 97 cents a pack or more, but they also
have 10 cent and 25 cent packets, which I thought was nice. Not
of everything, but American Seed has the smaller packs.

Long drive from Wimberley to Austin for a few packets of seed. Dollar
General is across the street from the high school. Live
west of Wimberley. Sounds like a good deal though. Maybe some
Austin locals are reading and will heed your advice. Thanks, Cindy.

Ah, but there's always that next time you happen to be there....
You're welcome. (By the way, I'm near Houston.)

Cindy