Old 30-03-2006, 12:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default What have been your worst or most disastrous gardening experience/s?

Ajuga (SP) and hops. Both VERY invasive. I planted the hops ;((.
Otherwise planting too close to foundations or other plants even if my
father in-law warned me about how plants grow. Keeping house
foundation clear helps with termites here. They like secret hidden
access.

Bill

--
Located In S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade