Old 30-03-2006, 06:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mark Anderson

Default What have been your worst or most disastrous gardening experience/s?

In article says...
My aunt was sharing some of her plants with me and when she showed me this
little creeping one that had tiny blue/purple flowers on it I said I wanted
it too. Well six years later I am still trying to get this weed out of my
flower beds and lawn.

That must be creeping charlie. My officemate had it so bad he used
gasoline and torched his entire yard, replaced a few inches of dirt, and
replanted grass. The creeping charlie returned. To honor this plant, I
have one container set aside for creeping charlie. It can't do any
damage in a container garden and it turned out to be a rather nice
looking dangly vine. It also requires no care and comes back every
year.