Old 30-03-2006, 02:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lynn

Default What have been your worst or most disastrous gardening experience/s?

That's it!!!
frigging stuff! I weeded it from my front flower garden (where I orginally
planted it) and just tossed it on the ground. then it grew there and spread
like wild fire. it wraps around other plants and is the most miserable
stuff. I don't mind it too much in the grass but in the flower beds I cuss
it daily.

--
Lynn

"Mark Anderson" wrote in message
.net...

That must be creeping charlie. My officemate had it so bad he used
gasoline and torched his entire yard, replaced a few inches of dirt, and
replanted grass. The creeping charlie returned. To honor this plant, I
have one container set aside for creeping charlie. It can't do any
damage in a container garden and it turned out to be a rather nice
looking dangly vine. It also requires no care and comes back every
year.