Old 31-03-2006, 08:25 PM
urbanbiker urbanbiker is offline
Registered User

Default im new here and need HUGE amounts of help

well i am new here and would like to find out some things,

in my biology class we are having a "competition" to see which group can grow the best plants with the largest wet mass.

now these plants, one has to live in basic soil and the other will be acidic soil.., i don't know that the the pH level of the soil yet but i have a couple plants in mind

BlueBerries (Acidic soil)
Azaleas (acidic soil)

if you can help me find out which can do better or if there are any other plants that will do well.., i'll inform you as to the pH level of the soil when we get it so hang tight

p.s-the plants will be grown in a greenhouse

Thanks

Jeff