Old 01-04-2006, 03:26 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jonny

Default tractors

See alt.fan.tractors newsgroup. This newsgroup is for lawns and gardens,
not mechanized equipment that does much more than that.
My opinion.
--
Jonny
"Rich" wrote in message
Last year my ariens s10g finally died. I owned that tractor for close to
30 yesrs. 15 years ago the motor took a dump andi bought a 16 hp to
replace it. I had a set of tire chains a 300lbs weight box on the back and
a snow plow blade.I pushed dirt like a bulldozer,this tractor did
everthing i needed it to do. My 1.5 acers are now in very good shape but
my workhorse is now dead,motor died mower deck has been welded back
together to many times. I cant spend 7gs on a new tractor. What I need
now is to just cut the grass,pull a lawn roller around in the spring and a
40" areator ever other time I cut the lawn. No blade or snowthrower.
Looking at 155c jd and ..lt155 cub cadet any opinons. The cub cadet looks
like a beefier tractor. Grass is starting grow again any opinions or
coments from owners of these models.