Old 01-04-2006, 04:40 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jonny

Default Anything besides okra?

Imagine painful prostate could easily approach the applauded female birthing
pains. Different as males don't have hormones that thwart the brains memory
of that experience. And happens more than once a year, or nine months or
so. And, is not predicated by any enjoyment.
--
Jonny
"Jonny" wrote in message
link.net...
Apologize for misspelling. However, statement was accurate.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...3/s1593479.htm

--
Jonny
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article et,
"Jonny" wrote:

prostrate cancer

Is that cancer that makes you lay down flat on the floor? ;-)

Sorry, but that one really drives me nuts!

It's "Prostate" silly!
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack
Nicholson