Old 02-04-2006, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JB

Default growing peppers

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:11:46 +0100, "Paul"
wrote:

for the first time this year I am trying red peppers in the green house,
main questions are-
should I stagger the sowing of seeds to provide a crop over several weeks,
or do the plants keep reproducing peppers throughout the summer?
will the plants be ok in growbags, not sure how tall they will grow?

Peppers will not grow as tall as tomatos so I normally grow them in
pots which I have on the permament staging on one saide of the
greenhouse while I keep growbags on the ground for toms as they need
the height.