Old 03-04-2006, 10:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default Cynodes Care

I can't speak about the care of them, but the general rule-of-thumb is to
keep a minimum of two or three old pseudobulbs plus a new growth on each
division.

"Pumpkin Escobar" wrote in message
news
I have two of them, and lucky for me I can get them to bloom. What I
don't have is a lot of information about them and their care.

I have one with two old psuedo-bulbs, one with new growth. Will the
older one send out new growth, should I separate them or leave them
alone?

Is there a goo source for info on the more rare species?

Thanks. PE