Old 03-04-2006, 11:22 AM posted to alt.permaculture
Chookie

Default Any life here.

In article ,
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

Well many of the old faces reappear! Hello to all of you. I see Len
and Chookie occasionally in aus.gardne ng.

It's Fran here using a new sig block.

So what is everyone up to permie wise?

About to make a chook tractor from PVC pipe!

The chooks have been free-ranging lately and it took me some weeks to realise
that I haven't had a problem with Warrigal Greens this year. I planted them
aa few years ago, and they are incredibly weedy -- not a problem anyone had
mentioned it previously. But the chooks love the stuff! Now to use them to
get the kikuyu out of the vegie patch...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue