Old 03-04-2006, 09:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default Passionfruit ?

Chookie wrote:

In article ,
"Graham Feeley" wrote:

Hi I live in Brisbane,Qld and have a passionfruit plant just flowering and
fruiting.
Is there a soil additave that I can feed it so it will be fruitfull.
This is only its 2nd year and the first year it hardly produce at all

They don't produce much in the first year.

The best fertiliser is, apparently, a dead cat underneath the seedling at
planting time. They love nitrogen. Don't try to put in a dead cat now as the
plants are very sensitive to root disturbance. Maybe Dynamic Lifter.

Wow A dead cat. All the ones I see are live.
Would be a hell of a find....I can see it now !
Dead cat fertiliser. Ideal for passionfruit vine
Would be marketed by our mates at yates?
Look at your local council pet collection center..
Slogan "When normal poo wont do, try a cat or two..."
Come on youre not suggestion another use for a dead cat?
That would be use 102...
I read the first book. "101 uses for a dead cat..."
LOL ROFFLE