Old 03-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Scotia Scotia is offline
Registered User

Location: Huddersfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarch
On a road i drive up most days there is a front garden with a dry stone wall. Growing over the wall is a mass of green foliage with wonderful purple flowers. (trailing about 50cm+ down)

I have only seen these from a distance, but the foliage looks like small green leaves and so does the flower.

It also appears to be growing thru the cracks in the wall.

I would love to get some of this in my garden wall, but unsure what it is.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
I would make a guess at Aubretia from the description you give