Old 04-04-2006, 01:03 AM posted to alt.permaculture
Farm1

Default Any life here.

"Chookie" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

Well many of the old faces reappear! Hello to all of you. I see

Len
and Chookie occasionally in aus.gardne ng.

It's Fran here using a new sig block.

So what is everyone up to permie wise?

About to make a chook tractor from PVC pipe!

Well done! Let us know how it works out.

The chooks have been free-ranging lately and it took me some weeks

to realise
that I haven't had a problem with Warrigal Greens this year. I

planted them
aa few years ago, and they are incredibly weedy -- not a problem

anyone had
mentioned it previously. But the chooks love the stuff! Now to use

them to
get the kikuyu out of the vegie patch...

I must admit that I don't like Warrigal greens. I must try giving
some to my chooks, No doubt they'll get rid of it. :-))