Old 05-04-2006, 01:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Andrew Ostrander

Default im new here and need HUGE amounts of help

The fastest growing plant I have any experience with is tobacco, or its
flowering form, nicotiana. Petunias are also fast, and so are nasturtiums
but I think tobacco beats them. Oops, forget petunias. They grow fast but
they start off very tiny and take a long time to become even small.
Nasturtiums, on the other hand, have a large seed to start with. Can you
plant a coconut and count it, even if it doesn't sprout?

Tomatoes might equal tobacco in plant mass. Other people should have more
suggestions, particularly of vegetables, which I don't grow (except
tomatoes).

"urbanbiker" wrote in message

im presuming from abourt next couple weeks till the end of the semster (
may/june

--
urbanbiker