Old 06-04-2006, 09:08 PM posted to austin.gardening
Linda

Default need info on seeds for Cotton

Oh, thank you Victor Martinez for the name and address.

Want to also thank (Cliff*and*Mary)
who emailed me. They had contacted the Ag Dept. at Texas A&M in the
past.

They suggested I try the Bexar County Extenson Office - which I had not
thought of. Just tried to do that....ugh. Couldn't find them in white
pages under "County of". After different phone calls to the court
house, finally was told it is listed as: Texas Cooperative Extension
Service, phone # 210-467-6575. Woman who answered said I had to talk to
"Jerry" who was not there, & she knew nothing about it. So....

I went ahead and ordered some seed from the site Mr. Martinez posted.
Spendy 'cause my cotton crop is going to be in a few pots...not a few
acres ;-)