Old 06-04-2006, 02:45 AM posted to austin.gardening
Linda

Default need info on seeds for Cotton

Been in Texas about 9 months. I have been looking for seeds to put in
a few plants of good ol' cotton. But guess what? Do you think I can
find any? Or even a source? There ought to be sources all over this
part of the country; maybe I just don't know where to go! And I
understand there is more than one kind--something about a colored cotton
(does that mean just the plant?).

Or is there some agricultural ban on having cotton in local
gardens....did I see somthing about possible diseases that could spread
to cotton farmers?

I'm in San Antolnio. Please let me know if you know how I can get some
seed. Yeah, I know, it sounds silly, but being from up north I want to
plant a few on my patio for fun. A year or two ago I bought a packet of
seeds that was for sale right in there among all the garden seeds...

Thanks ;-)

Old 06-04-2006, 03:20 AM posted to austin.gardening
Victor Martinez

http://store.earthlyseed.com/cottonseeds.html

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Cotton seeds Theo Bonsai 0 30-10-2004 08:34 PM
Need to find cotton seed in california BugsBunny sci.agriculture 0 10-09-2003 09:22 AM
Byssinosis from GM cotton? (Was: Allergy to Bt cotton?) Brian Sandle sci.agriculture 1 20-08-2003 11:22 AM
upgrading a swimming hole in a creek I need need info mark delaporte Ponds 8 17-07-2003 09:22 PM
cotton seeds? Joe [email protected] Gardening 2 08-03-2003 03:08 AM