Old 08-04-2006, 01:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
DB01

Default when can i replace dead pond goldfish

I lost all my goldfish during one of the cold periods this winter.
they were
4 yeards old

Do a 50% water change, wait till to the
Fish Store. If
all checks out, buy 2 GF.

Why do you think you lost them this year? Too many, no aeration,
power outage? ~ jan
~ jan/WA
Zone 7a

I live in berkshire, se england

the temp. was not worse than previous years but was a very sudden drop
I think the waters OK cos one of the 3 frogs from last year has
appeared
thanx for the quick responces. Is there any test i ca carry out?

Can you get to Maidenhead Aquatics?
Wyevale Country Gardens
Turnpike Road
Thatcham
Berks
Tel: 0635869900

I'm sure they will test your water for you.

Most of the MAs will do this but might be worth phoning first...

thanx to all who replied.
I will get the water tested before re stocking

the nearest stockest to me is Norcutts on the A30(near Bagshot) where i
bought the fish