Old 08-04-2006, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cheryl

Default conservatory plants

I have discovered that plants from the succulent family do very well in my
conservatory. Mine have doubled in size over the winter in our unheated
conservatory.

"Space" wrote in message
How about aloe vera? however soneone here can comment about how this
survives the cold. i have one which is in the direction of a very cold
draught and it is doing very well.

it really is a lovely plant.

"Mac" wrote in message ...
hi, i need help in picking a couple of plants for my conservatory. i
would
like the plants to be green all year round and be able to cope with

extreme
weather. all help appreciated. please reply to newsgroups.

thanks in advance.

mac