Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Alan Gould

Default Growing potatoes in containers: FAQ clarification needed

In article , will
writes
The FAQ has two differing opinions about whether earlies should be
grown in containers. Ron Lowe says yes, the HDRA say no. Could someone
advise please?

Yes early potatoes can be grown in containers given the right
management. Could you explain where HDRA say they cannot?

Also, the FAQ lists "Vegetables by Alan Gould and Alan Deverill" at
the URL of
http://www.deverill.demon.co.uk/vegindex.htm, but this is a dead link.
Has it been removed?

I'd like to read it!

The urg FAQ 'Vegetable and Salad Index' is now accessible at:
http://www.fuchsiazone.co.uk/veg-index/vegindex.htm
Hopefully the urg FAQ list will be corrected soon.
The veg. INDEX is in need of updating now, but it contains a lot of very
useful information and I hope you enjoy using it. I am always happy to
answer any queries about it.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.