Old 10-04-2006, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Dog poo in compost

Phil L wrote:

But if you're just shovelling it into holes or trenches, does it matter?

Shovelling what? The compost with the pooh or just the pooh?! I have
dogs and I have never considered putting their mess in my compost - and
the cats too. It's something I find impossible to do. Some on this
forum have burried the stuff. Some just throw anything from dead rats
to all their food stuff on the compost. There's been many discussions
about this before, perhaps you could peruse the archive by searching
compost/dog pooh or similar. You will find that there are those who do
and those who don't. I don't )