Old 11-04-2006, 02:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook

Default It lives!

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:42:53 GMT, DanielCoffey
wrote:

And on day 11 one of the Patio Orange popped up - a little careful
poking revealed that my spare second one hadn't germinated so I picked
a replacement seed.

I'm delighted to get such a good turn-out from my first seeds - now to
make sure I don't overwater them - the first out of the soil Paul
Robeson are almost 2" high and have started on their second set of
leaves.

Give them more light. Two inches before starting second leaves is
getting leggy.
--
Susan N.