Old 11-04-2006, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
H Ryder

Default Gardeners are gardeners

If they dare to appear on this hallowed newsgroup via gardenbanter, they
are
the lowest of the low.

Why?

I originally thought that it was a group run by primary school children
somewhere because of the lack of punctuation. I later worked out that it was
website which apparently strips out the punctuation when it posts - is this
true? Anyway I think that the fact that the posts appear in this way leads
people to subconsciously think that the OP is stupid and/or about 7 years
old. Just my theory anyway

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)