Old 11-04-2006, 03:17 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

kathryn When i first got my garden a couple of years ago, i was delighted to have any bird visiting the garden, however now the pigeons have taken over, they eat all the birdseed, frighten off the other birds and only seem to visit my garden...All the other gardens near to me get all kinds of bird life but I just seem to be getting these big pesky pests...any help gratefully appreciated

kathryn for the smaller song birds u need the small bird feeders so that the pidgeons cant get at the seed. if u are just spreading the seed on the ground thats an open invitation to the pidgeons. maybe ask some of the neighbours and see what they are doing that is different from what u are doing maybe this might help solve your problem. good luck. cyaaa, sockiescat.