Old 11-04-2006, 06:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Pigeons

"kathryn" wrote in message

When i first got my garden a couple of years ago, i was delighted to
have any bird visiting the garden, however now the pigeons have taken
over, they eat all the birdseed, frighten off the other birds and only
seem to visit my garden...All the other gardens near to me get all
kinds of bird life but I just seem to be getting these big pesky
pests...any help gratefully appreciated

--
kathryn

Kathryn, that's like leaving bowls of M&Ms outside and then wondering why
there are fat people visiting your yard all the time. Take away the bird
seed for a while. Like, until late autumn.