Old 12-04-2006, 02:23 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Hey All, Long time no see...

I see rec.ponds is pretty much the same as it was when I last stopped in.
Sheesh, that sucks. Anyway, I wanted to drop in to say hello, and see
everyone was doing. I plan to patch the leak in Shareholders Pond this
spring, and get it up and running full blast, so I can add the new upper
pool that we just made room for.
Hope all the regulars are well.
BV
www.iheartmypond.com

Welcome back BV! At least, I hope you're back?

Actually RP is coming around, yes you do have to keep your killfilter on
stun, for those crossposting dimwits, and the usual troll or two, but I
think RP has finally turned around. ) ~ jan