Old 11-04-2006, 07:57 PM posted to rec.ponds
BenignVanilla

Default Hey All, Long time no see...

I see rec.ponds is pretty much the same as it was when I last stopped in.
Sheesh, that sucks. Anyway, I wanted to drop in to say hello, and see
everyone was doing. I plan to patch the leak in Shareholders Pond this
spring, and get it up and running full blast, so I can add the new upper
pool that we just made room for.

Hope all the regulars are well.

BV
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 12-04-2006, 02:23 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

I see rec.ponds is pretty much the same as it was when I last stopped in.
Sheesh, that sucks. Anyway, I wanted to drop in to say hello, and see
everyone was doing. I plan to patch the leak in Shareholders Pond this
spring, and get it up and running full blast, so I can add the new upper
pool that we just made room for.
Hope all the regulars are well.
BV
www.iheartmypond.com

Welcome back BV! At least, I hope you're back?

Actually RP is coming around, yes you do have to keep your killfilter on
stun, for those crossposting dimwits, and the usual troll or two, but I
think RP has finally turned around. ) ~ jan

-----------------
Old 12-04-2006, 09:39 PM posted to rec.ponds

Hi,
how about we kidnap this rec room and actually talk about ponds. I need
some advice and you sound like a person who might have it.
I am looking for recommendations for filters and pumps for a backyard
water feature. Lots of variables are up in the air, but want a
waterfall or two with a catch pool and a 10 foot stream. NO fish.

Suggestions?

Old 12-04-2006, 10:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
humBill

Hi BV
You may recall me as NewbieBill a couple of summers ago, in the good 'ol
days. I was just asking JJ about you.and some of the other regulars,
recently. Fortunately it seems that evertrue JJ and Ingrid are still trying
to keep this great resource going. It's just a little harder to find the on
topic threads. Good to hear from you. I wonder how many of the old
dependables are still in the shadows. Unfortunately you wouldn't do a roll
call nowadays. I think I have seen you around occasionally in some of the
aquaria groups. I miss your wit
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

Old 13-04-2006, 10:07 PM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Hi BV,

All well here in Jackson.

Phyllis and I became grandparents this week. 6 lb baby girl. First in 4
generations.

Jim

--
See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley
Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 14-04-2006, 03:39 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Phyllis and I became grandparents this week. 6 lb baby girl. First in 4
generations.

Jim

Congratulations, your first? We have a grand-dog, does that
count? ;o) ~ jan

Old 14-04-2006, 04:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:11:21 -0500, "Phyllis and Jim Hurley"
wrote:

Grand dogs probably take more mandatory time if you own them.

We own a grandma dog, and when she goes that's it! My son & his wife just
got their first dog. Therefore, a granddog. ~ jan