Old 11-04-2006, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default petrol mowers

We were at the Blue Oceanic Hotel at Negambo in Sri Lanka recently, and

kid you not the chap cutting the lawns there was wearing flip flops!! A
photo will be going up on my photosite just as soon as I can do it.
"Health
and Safety"? Wots zat?

I remember being in that country many years ago and watching the lights in
the garden arcing up and down the wires strung between the trees as they

had
simply used indoor fittings and electric cable. Made a point of going to
look when it finally stopped raining and the sun eventually came out 72
hours later.
India is the same even now.

--
Regards
Bob

Bangkok amazed me with the electrics and telephone cables and they way they
are 'strung up' alongside the road!!!

Mike!!!!