Old 12-04-2006, 05:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Jack

Default I came a cross a site today that impressed me.

Don't know if anyelse has used Troy Meyers conservitory (
http://www.troymeyers.com/ ) He flasks species orchids for free, you
get the first flask, then can buy the rest for $29.50, He then post the
flasking on his website and produces the number ordered; the excess
seed is dontated to the Orchid Seedbank Project. For custom flasking
or hybrids it's $24 for seed assay and set of mother, your committed to
buying 3 flask and unless specified otherwise the excess is destroyed.

Oh and did I mention that the low yeald flasks are brought up to
compots, which are nicely priced.

Definately a sight worth checking out, especially for all the rare
species (only 29.50 a flask).

Jack