Old 13-04-2006, 02:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default Leptotes bicolor Mini Species

I could be wrong Joe, but I think Leptotes bicolor is a plant I'd not put in
S/H (tolumnia being the other). I'm not saying it won't work, but mine are
on tree fern blocks hung up high in the GH where they see bright sun and
high humidity, and they seem to like the totally dry periods between
watering.

If anyone has experience with them in S/H, I'd like to hear about it.

"jtill" wrote in message
oups.com...
How do I treat this little darling? I plan to put it in a wee S/H
filled glazed or plastic pot, will that work? Maybe pick out a half cup
of the smallest pebbles. Plan to put it in a south window, over my
kitchen sink, maybe back just a bit till I figure out the light
requirements. This is a BS plant with 4 leaves and you could easily
loose it in a shirt pocket!
Joe T
Houston