Old 13-04-2006, 07:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default RO water, Back-to-Nature

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:24:39 -0400 in Ray wrote:
You may not need that either, as most decent manufacturers use standardized
parts, so membranes and filters tend to be quite interchangeable.

To an amusing extent.
Last year when I decided it was time for a filter for drinking water,
I found that the unit with two high end filters was more expensive
than the unit with two low end filters plus two replacement highend
filters.
High and low end filters have identical interfaces, and the unit they
mounted into was the same except for the sticky label.

--
Chris Dukes
tajwerk this job isnt bad though. Today we had free breakfast and