Old 10-04-2006, 03:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
cvandyke

Default RO water, Back-to-Nature

For several weeks I have been trying to contact Ron Harlan at
Back-to-Nature about updating my RO unit that I purchased from him.
Normally he offers excellent service. There has been no answer at his
number listed in Orchids, and in the past I would get a message that said
he would call back. Now nothing. Does anyone know how I can contact him.

Thanks

Charles VanDyke
Old 12-04-2006, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Well, my GOOGLE can't locate him either so, just what do you plan to
upgrade on the RO system and what is the brand name of the unit.
Someone here may have some info. on it. There are several RO experts
that read these forums.
Joe T
Houston

Old 13-04-2006, 02:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

You may not need that either, as most decent manufacturers use standardized
parts, so membranes and filters tend to be quite interchangeable.

oups.com...

Old 13-04-2006, 07:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:24:39 -0400 in Ray wrote:
You may not need that either, as most decent manufacturers use standardized
parts, so membranes and filters tend to be quite interchangeable.

To an amusing extent.
Last year when I decided it was time for a filter for drinking water,
I found that the unit with two high end filters was more expensive
than the unit with two low end filters plus two replacement highend
filters.
High and low end filters have identical interfaces, and the unit they
mounted into was the same except for the sticky label.

--
Chris Dukes
tajwerk this job isnt bad though. Today we had free breakfast and
Old 13-04-2006, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Hi Charles, Try Ron again one more time, he bent over backwards helping me with my
RO system, back in the 90's. As I recall he was gone at spring break, I thought he
was a teacher.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply