Old 13-04-2006, 07:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Jack

Default I came a cross a site today that impressed me.

Thanks, I was very impressed and when I saw a flask of Neofinetia that
run about $150 to 225 a plant I joined the mailing list for the next
batch, and he has so many species that are hard to find or are very
expensive I know that when I get my green house I am investing in
deflasking and compotting supplies. Guess I'll have to join the E-bay
sales crowd to sell the extras because thats the most affordable way I
have found to expand my collection.

Jack