Old 13-04-2006, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default RO water, Back-to-Nature

Hi Charles, Try Ron again one more time, he bent over backwards helping me with my
RO system, back in the 90's. As I recall he was gone at spring break, I thought he
was a teacher.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

cvandyke wrote:
For several weeks I have been trying to contact Ron Harlan at
Back-to-Nature about updating my RO unit that I purchased from him.
Normally he offers excellent service. There has been no answer at his
number listed in Orchids, and in the past I would get a message that
said he would call back. Now nothing. Does anyone know how I can
contact him.
Thanks

Charles VanDyke