Old 14-04-2006, 12:21 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

madgardener ok, I've posted pictures of the raised gardens in Fairy Holler on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Bear in mind that it's still early spring
and the bare area's haven't filled in yet. But there they all are in all
their glory. and a bonus. The white and hot pink striped tree peony in the
former "tomato box" that Squire originally built for me tomato's, has almost
burst open all it's huge buds in eye popping flowers. enjoy!
madgardener up on the beautiful sunny ridge,back in Fairy Holler overlooking
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36

maddy your flowers are all wonderful it looks like u have a lot of garden area where u are. i cant get over how far ahead your flowers are compared to here in southwestern ontario. my tulips are up some but nothing is flowering at our house as of yet. thanks so much for showing us all your lovely flowers.
cyaaaa, sockiescat.