Old 13-04-2006, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default ok, I've posted pictures

ok, I've posted pictures of the raised gardens in Fairy Holler on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Bear in mind that it's still early spring
and the bare area's haven't filled in yet. But there they all are in all
their glory. and a bonus. The white and hot pink striped tree peony in the
former "tomato box" that Squire originally built for me tomato's, has almost
burst open all it's huge buds in eye popping flowers. enjoy!
madgardener up on the beautiful sunny ridge,back in Fairy Holler overlooking
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Old 14-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Registered User

Smile

madgardener ok, I've posted pictures of the raised gardens in Fairy Holler on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Bear in mind that it's still early spring
and the bare area's haven't filled in yet. But there they all are in all
their glory. and a bonus. The white and hot pink striped tree peony in the
former "tomato box" that Squire originally built for me tomato's, has almost
burst open all it's huge buds in eye popping flowers. enjoy!
madgardener up on the beautiful sunny ridge,back in Fairy Holler overlooking
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36

maddy your flowers are all wonderful it looks like u have a lot of garden area where u are. i cant get over how far ahead your flowers are compared to here in southwestern ontario. my tulips are up some but nothing is flowering at our house as of yet. thanks so much for showing us all your lovely flowers.
cyaaaa, sockiescat.
Old 14-04-2006, 03:42 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

--
sockiescat

thankee Socckiescat! yeppers, Spring is careening past me like nothing I've
seen...the temperatures here have averaged 70's to 80's and today acts like
it might hit mid 80's........that white and red tree peony is totally open
this morning. Any sporatic rains that might have graced the area stuck
their cloudy tongues out at me and hit further up northeastwards. But rain
is promised mid week next week. The little kids around here might actually
have a decent sunny day to seek paegan colored eggs in christian
celebrations lol (yeah I ain't right......)
off to do my friday madness. there is a ramble just itching to burst
forwards after yesterday's trip into Knox-vegas to the first "Sundown in the
City" that Knoxville has for 12 weeks. I'll do all my running and get back
to you guys. I hope your weekend is magnificent!
madgardener up on the incredible Spring bursting ridge, back in Fairy Holler
overlooking a GREEN English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset
zone 36