Old 14-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default The 'Aquascape System' has the be the WORST pond system out there

Douglas Bolt wrote:
I am starting the second year on a Aquascape pond. So far, no problems.
You
are not giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling about the coming season. Last
year,
both fish and plants seemed to do quite well. Where are you located? I'm
in Maryland.

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

I don't have an Aquascape pond, but I have seen several ponds
that are beautifully maintained by the installer. Some will
remember Glenn Reiker, his ponds and the ones he has
installed and maintained are quite beautiful. So, if you
have the money and a good landscaper you'll also be able to
maintain a beautiful Aquacape pond.

--
Bonnie
NJ