Old 14-04-2006, 06:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Valkyrie

Default I'll post some pictures of how.........

Just my personal rant but I seldom look at the pictures posted because all I
see are close ups of flowers, not that they aren't quite pretty but just how
many beautiful Shasta daisy shots are there. I love looking at pictures of
*GARDENS*. Post away Maddie, I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more than
seeing where your fairies live.

Val

"madgardener" wrote in message
I'll post some pictures of how my land lies if anyone is interested.
otherwise, I'll back off and keep them to featuring the flowers now.
madgardener