Old 14-04-2006, 04:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Lights question.

I have a Sharry Baby that finally decided to take a break from
trying to out mass the cat (as in feline) and has started two spikes.
There is no way it can fit where it currently is when it gets around
to blooming. I'm looking for some sort of lighting so I can move it
to an end table, and any suggestions would be appreciated.

If anyone has any experience growing oncids outside in North Carolina
during the summer, that may be an alternative solution.

--
Chris Dukes
tajwerk this job isnt bad though. Today we had free breakfast and