Old 15-04-2006, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wshl7

Default Leptotes bicolor Mini Species

Thanks,dat website answers about all my questions :-)
steffie

"Ray" schreef in bericht
Semi-Hydroponics

http://www.firstrays.com/semi-hydro.htm

"wshl7" wrote in message
ll.nl...

"John DeGood" schreef in bericht
. ..
If anyone has experience with them in S/H, I'd like to hear about it.

Ray, I bought a division at my society auction in May 2005 and not
knowing any better immediately potted it in S/H. It responded with
plenty of new growth and so far seems happy (I posted photos in
a.b.p.o).

Are you growing in a greenhouse or windowsill/underlights?

I grow indoors in an East-facing patio door. --John

Would somebody pls explain to a non-english/american newby what S/H
stands for?
thank you.
Steffie