Old 15-04-2006, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default watering high plants

"bof" wrote ...

In past years I've always had a large box of plants above the front porch
that I water using a 3m pipe connected to a hose. As we have a hose pipe
ban this year that won't be possible. Any suggestions on a legal way to
water the flower box, don't really fancy getting a ladder out twice a day,
and the location's not accessible from a window.

Don't plant it this year, I'm not doing my normal 5 hanging baskets, can't
expect people to hold watering cans up in the air when we go away on
holiday. Will make a change.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden