Old 17-04-2006, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

Default What do you think of my statues, pots and garden ornaments?

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:12:13 +0100, Broadback wrote
(in article ):

Alchemist wrote:
JennyC Wrote:

I'm personally not a lover of your style of statues/pots, but they look
OK if
you like that sort of thing :~)

Nice site. Black backgrounds always look good :~)
Jenny

Thanks for your feedback, jenny.

When I've got myself a bit more established I'd like to expand my
range. I started with these pieces as I felt that they worked well with
the bronze with plenty of nice grooves and crevices for the verdigris to
settle in and I wanted a selection of different sorts of ornaments (i.e.
a couple of statues, a couple of birdbaths, a couple of pots etc.)

If anyone has any ideas of the sorts of things they think would be
popular or any other thoughts or advice it would all be gratefully
recieved.

I don't know how your site works with other browsers, but I use
SeaMonkey and the price tags are obliterated with the "Add to Basket"
button. Having a low boredom threshold I am not willing to click to
find the price.

Same problem with the site here (Firefox on a Mac). Also, if I enlarge your
text it falls out of its box and becomes unreadable.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk