Old 17-04-2006, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Harris

Default Suitable Fence Paint

In article ,
(andy) wrote:

I'm going to try other products ...... anyone had good experience with
the sheds' own labels or ones you can spray etc. ?

I find the Wickes "Timbercare" is great on vertical surfaces where rain
splashes off. No fading. It's a different story on horizonal surfaces
where water will stand - peels off within a couple of years.

I've also used Wilko shed and fence (?) which is much duller but has not
noticeably deteriorated after 3 years.

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/