Old 17-04-2006, 03:35 PM
bashereddin bashereddin is offline
Registered User

Location: East Mids UK

Is it fair to turn it around and accuse this poor guy/gal of wasting effort (and even potentially being a high energy user) by installing a solar panel? I think we should be congratulating people doing that sort of thing. Very insular reply!! Anyway, i wanted to mention that my neighbour had a huge tree which was about 20 ft from my house and my buildings insurance premium was inflated because of it. You could try saying something like that to your neighbour as they might find it easier to understand your position.

As for the tree near my place, i was having a sleep (in my room at the front of the house) one balmy afternoon and when i got up and walked down the hall, i blinked and double-taked cos they had cut down the tree while i was asleep and the light flowing into my back rooms was unbelievable. Thought i was in a spaceship, lol.