Old 17-04-2006, 03:30 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Default Pump Replacement Recommendation

TomW wrote:

Final note: I heard from Aquascape on my failed pump. They told me to
contact the landscaper as they don't deal with the retail public.
Unfortunately, I haven't heard from the pond installer for 2 years.
Just something to think about if you're considering buying one of these
online.

Be sure to mention to them that you bought a competitor's pump. Companies
tend to react to loss of customers when nothing else will wake them. It's
one thing to promise your retailers that you won't compete with them, it's
completely different to provide no aftermarket support to your customers -
especially in a field filled with transitory companies.
--
derek