Old 18-04-2006, 03:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Best Koi foods - where and how much?

"~ janj" wrote in message
Sho Koi under $5/lb from WesternPond.com. Spend over $60 and shipping is
free (at least it was when I purchased a month or so ago). ~ jan

Thanks Jan, now that's about what I want to spend. I remember trying
Sho-Gold a few years back. The goldfish did very well on it. Before buying
online I'm going to see if that pond and aquarium store in Nashville got his
delivery of Ichabon or Misty Mt. food in yet - or whatever brand he's
carrying this year.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.